You Win and the Community Wins!
Estimated Take Home Prize
Together we have been making our community better since 1948. Each year, your support makes it possible to help over 30,000 people in our community by connecting children, youth, adults and seniors with the services they need to feel a greater sense of belonging in our community.
Grand Prize Deadline 27 October at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1212677
- The lottery will take place online only and, on a monthly basis. Ticket sales will close at 11:59 pm on the final Wednesday of each month. The winning ticket will be drawn and posted by 12:00 pm (noon) the next day (Thursday) and ticket sales for the next draw will commence immediately after.
The following dates are planned for the twelve (12) draws over the one year license:
Monthly Raffle Number Ticket Sales Begins Ticket Sales End Drawing of Winner #1 September 16, 2021 October 27, 2021 October 28, 2021 #2 October 28, 2021 November 24, 2021 November 25, 2021 #3 November 25, 2021 December 29, 2021 December 30, 2021 #4 December 30, 2021 January 26, 2022 January 27, 2022 #5 January 27, 2022 February 23, 2022 February 24, 2022 #6 February 24, 2022 March 30, 2022 March 31, 2022 #7 March 31, 2022 April 27, 2022 April 28, 2022 #8 April 28, 2022 May 25, 2022 May 26, 2022 #9 May 26, 2022 June 29, 2022 June 30, 2022 #10 June 30, 2022 July 27, 2022 July 28, 2022 #11 July 28, 2022 August 31, 2022 September 1, 2022
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 5 tickets for $10, 20 tickets for $20, or 100 tickets for $40
- Tickets will be available at online at brant5050.com and brant5050.ca
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be included in the landing page, with updates posted to our social media.
- The winning number will be announced by posting on our social media feed. Additionally, where we have the ticket buyers phone number, we will also reach out directly.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Brant United Way at 519-752-7848, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 125 Morrell Stree, Brantford, ON at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Brant United Way, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- - The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Signing authorities and principles for Brant United Way